The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney

09 November 2006

Bill Maher, Larry King, CNN, GOP

PUSHING THEIR LUCK

An Early Sign Liberals Won't Stay In Control





*** update below ***

One of the reasons your Radio Equalizer believes Democrat Party control of Congress won't last long is that it's going to be nearly impossible to keep their loony wing under control, even until their January takeover.

Here, for example, Michelle Malkin talks about the left's pro- Bush impeachment buzz already underway.

And while not elected representatives, television host Bill Maher and his friends at the Huffington Post certainly are closely associated with the Democrats and have a lot of moonbat influence.

That's why Maher's antics on the Larry King Show, wisely edited out of CNN's later rebroadcast of the program, demonstrate this utter lack of self- control.

Without a shred of evidence or even a good reason to mention it, Maher tried to assert that Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman is gay.


While it might be one thing is this behavior was simply confined to Maher, it isn't. Instead, his HuffPo pals have taken up the cause, angrily accusing CNN of censoring King's show for the rebroadcast:


CENSORED BY CNN: BILL MAHER SUGGESTS RNC CHAIR MEHLMAN IS GAY...


From CNN:

During the live broadcast of CNN's Larry King Live, Bill Maher suggested to Larry King that Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman is gay. Watch the clip from the live broadcast and read the transcript:

Partial transcript of Bill Maher's Live appearance on Larry King Live:


BM: A lot of the chiefs of staff, the people who really run the underpinnings of the Republican Party, are gay. I don't want to mention names, but I will Friday night...

LK: You will Friday night?

BM: Well, there's a couple of big people who I think everyone in Washington knows who run the Republican...

LK: You will name them?

BM: Well, I wouldn't be the first. I'd get sued if I was the first. Ken Mehlman. Ok, there's one I think people have talked about. I don't think he's denied it when he's been, people have suggested, he doesn't say...

LK: I never heard that. I'm walking around in a fog. I never...Ken Mehlman? I never heard that. But the question is...

BM: Maybe you don't go to the same bathhouse I do, Larry.

When CNN re-aired the interview later that night, they edited out Larry King and Bill Maher's discussion of Mehlman's potential homosexuality.


Memo to Maher and the HuffPo gang: CNN did you guys a favor. You won the elections, quit while you're ahead!


UPDATE: CNN demands clip of Maher's interview be pulled from YouTube, sends cease- and- desist letter.


Your Amazon orders that begin with clicks here, regardless of what you ultimately purchase, greatly help to support this site's efforts. Thanks again!

Technorati tags:

3 Comments:

  • Now that Ken Mehlman is stepping down, I heard is going to work as Ted Haggerty's spiritual adviser given the fact James Dobson changed his mind shortly after saying he would be one of the three preachers providing counseling. I would imagine Dobson found Haggerty a little too kinky for his tastes.

    By Blogger none, at 09 November, 2006 21:55  

  • "Now that Ken Mehlman is stepping down, I heard is going to work as Ted Haggerty's spiritual adviser given the fact James Dobson changed his mind shortly after saying he would be one of the three preachers providing counseling. I would imagine Dobson found Haggerty a little too kinky for his tastes."

    If I may quote from the golden age of radio:

    "T'AINT FUNNY McGEE!"

    And Maher is such a slapnut! I HATE HIM AND HIS SO CALLED HUMOR!

    By Blogger The Real Bob Anthony, at 10 November, 2006 07:43  

  • Even when I was center left I thought Bill Maher was the biggest prick out there. Everything about him screams "Punch Me In The Snoze".

    By Blogger emerson, at 11 November, 2006 09:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
Page Rank Checker

Powered by Blogger