The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney

29 June 2010

Sharpton: My Listeners Overwhelmingly Support Court's Gun Rights Decision

CLARENCE AND AL

Thomas, Sharpton Listeners On Same Side Of Gun Debate







For all the flak
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has taken from so-called civil rights leaders (in addition to obnoxious white liberals), it's interesting to see his stance on Second Amendment gun rights resonating through the African-American community this week.

Don't take our word for this, as it's none other than Al Sharpton who today made the stunning on-air admission that the overwhelming majority of his listeners are pleased with the US Supreme Court's decision.

From the program:





SHARPTON (4:52): I would say 90% of the calls I received yesterday were in support of the Supreme Court and people say they want to bear guns. They’re tired of the violence and it’s very very interesting. I have had a few on both sides today, but yesterday was overwhelming, it was stunning to me.

I just told Attorney Lou Meyers, lady stopped me last night; I did the commencement address at Boys and Girls High. She said I listen to your show Reverend and I want you to know I’m saved sanctified by feel of the Holy Ghost, but if they come in my house I’m going to drop them right where they stand. So, and she looked like she was in her eighties.


What could possibly be more threatening to the white liberal establishment than common ground discovered between Al Sharpton and Clarence Thomas? Just the idea is enough to give our "progressive" friends chest pains.

5 Comments:

  • It's good to see that there are black folks living in bad areas who want the option of standing up for themselves, reject victimhood, and hopefully take back their neighborhoods. It might be a good idea for community centers in these areas to hold classes for firearms awareness and safety to instruct people who choose to arm themselves to do so responsibly by encouraging the purchase of a gun safe to avoid accidents when the gun is put up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 June, 2010 08:28  

  • The white nanny mastas can't handle blacks defending themselves.

    By Anonymous dissident, at 30 June, 2010 08:36  

  • Sharpton is apparently startled and confused by the concept of individual rights and the human right of self defense.

    Sorry, Al, you aren't the arbiter of my rights. Or the rights of the little old lady you mentioned. Or of anyone else, thank goodness!

    By Anonymous Mikee, at 30 June, 2010 14:59  

  • Dude...

    Learn to listen to transcripts.

    Al Sharpton actually said....

    "I just told Attorney Lou Meyers, lady stopped me last night; I did the commencement address at Boys and Girls High. She said I listen to your show Reverend and I want you to know I’m saved, sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost, but if they come in my house I’m going to drop them right where they stand. So, and she looked like she was in her eighties."

    I mean, I kinda already know what your comeback is going to be. But Jeez... can't you try just a little harder...

    By Anonymous Patrick in Lincoln Park, at 01 July, 2010 03:21  

  • When guys like Sharpton & Jackson are yelling into bullhorn about "justice", they mean "just us". As in Al & Jesse, nobody else. Race bait Inc is alive & well, & will continue to be in buisiness as long as some media fool is dumb enough to give these guys air time/print space.

    Note to those who love these guys, they see you as tools to progress their careers in race pimping, you will see little or no benefit, & it serves you right. You fools.

    By Anonymous danybhoy, at 06 July, 2010 00:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
Page Rank Checker

Powered by Blogger